Monday 7 June 2004

Once more with feeling.

np: Sneaker Pimps - Can't Find My Way Home

This is a long post.

Yes. I actually might start using this. It's all lovely and MFCey and it's nearly not annoying and I've got plugins. It's still an evil device which will reduce me to ruin, but that's my problem, not its.

Ha. King of apostophisation. (Apostrophication? Apostrophe? :) )

Goog music just now. That's what I get for randomly downloading whole albums. I love broadband.

Right, actually going to use this. What does that mean for my future?

* I have to get el blog looking respectable. Trim it down. Make it less Bloggery. Hell, I'll probably end up on Wordpress just because. (remember to mirror content!)
* I have to figure out how bullet points work. This may involve changing blogging tools. (to something with the name spelled properly.)
* Markdown is too complicated. I shall have to write my own. (my ass.)
* No sleep. Till Brooklyn. Or, in fact, ever.

I want more hours in the day.

- Chris

No comments: